Extruded Plastic Profiles
● Complex profiles in a wide variety of shapes & sizes
● Traditional and advanced resins
Since our founding in 1972, HPE has developed an extensive reputation for extruding intricately shaped plastic profiles. In our long history, we have acquired vast experience in the custom extrusion of complex profiles of all shapes and sizes using an impressive variety of traditional and advanced resins.
Here’s what HPE offers today:
- Comprehensive in-house tooling capabilities from die manufacturing to vacuum sizing.
- Wide experience with today’s most advanced and innovative engineering resins, such as ABS/PVC alloys and difficult-to-run elastomers, such as Santoprene, nylon and glass-filled ABS. We are, of course, also well versed in extrusions from the most common thermoplastics resins, including flexible and rigid PVC, HDPE, LDPE and polypropylene.
- Single screw units ranging from 3/4″ to 2 1/2″ which allow us to extrude a wide range of sizes and shapes. We can produce profiles ranging in size from 1/16″ to 3″ pipe or 5″ profile with a virtually unlimited length.
- A full range of secondary operations, including drilling, punching, milling, sawing, printing, application of tape and sub-assembly work.
- Round-the-clock operation of 11 extrusion lines.
- Availability of just-in-time delivery.
- A track record of achievement for American industry. We have extruded parts and products for some of the nation’s leading original equipment manufacturers (OEM’s), including many Fortune 500 companies.